Tomorrow Ill be starting the Great48 Fitness Challenge. I saw this last year on instagram. I believe it was started by the instagramer (Is that a word?) @getfitorgetfat.
Here what you do:
Set boundaries for yourself in exercise and diet,Then, for 48 days, eat and exercise around those boundaries. Everyone sets their own goals. There isnt a blue print to follow.
So her are mine:
1) I have a tendency to skip breakfast, so for the next 48 days my boundary is to at a minimum have a smoothie for breakfast. When I do eat breakfast, I will make sure they are clean eats. Ex. A bowl of granola with soy milk or a boiled egg and toast.
2) I will eat one big meal daily which will be lunch. In that meal, I will make sure at least half of the meal is raw food.
3) Dinner will be simple foods like popcorn, healthy cereal, or fruit.
4) I will exercise in some form daily. On days when I “dont have time”, I will at a minimum do the Seven App. Check it out, its free.
Ive decided to add a spiritual and self-rewarding component to this challenge.
1) Every morning I will present myself to God. I will talk to him like he’s my friend, and ask for his guidance throughout the day.
2) I will do something for myself daily. I will create something, exercise my talents, pamper myself, etc.
Tomorrow is Day 1.
Will power Lord, will power!!!